photo by ~Azzurri107
It seems that to many Dr House series is like what Vicodin is to Gregory House.
It is nice to watch TV series, which provides food for thought and teaches something useful. Each of us have made different conclusions after each episode.
Here is what came out of watching the first season
- What is crucial is not visible to the eye
- Emotions kill logic and common sense
- Diplomacy makes you feel comfortable but is of no use
- Person can be extremely useful to the society even if he does not leave a generation
- Exceptional people are forgiven for things that usual people are never forgiven for
- Cynics don’t risk breaking their pink sunglasses
- Intuition should be taken into account
- Curiosity is the key to answers
- Everyone has weaknesses
- Music (and vicodin) helps escaping the reality
- Brainstorming is powerful tool
- If you are pro in what you do people will respect you even if they don’t like you at all
- Live at the moment – any illness may attack any time and there may be no Dr. House to save your life
- Knowing what you have and healing you is more important than getting the compassion from a doctor who will not be able to save your life
- Everyone is equal on hospital bed
Dr House is negatively positive character… or the other way around.
Most of us like him for his non-standard approach and the fact that he differentiates from the grey crowd. Or maybe not…
Care sharing your thoughts on this?